- The zot gene encoding Zonula occludens toxin was amplified from classic Vibrio cholerae genomic DNA by PCR.
- The tonofilaments heading into the desmosomes (5) are particularly prominent.The continuous bands of zonula occludens (3) and zonula adherens (4) are seen near the top.
- At three points along the way there are specialized junctions: (1) zonula occludens or tight junctions, (2) zonula adherens or intermediate junction, and (3) desmosome or macula adherens.
- Passes through in the vehicle door the board, the column as well as vehicle roof's bright white forms a continual white inked ribbon, a compartment zonula occludens warm harmonious whole.
- zonulae adherens(ZA)(adhering junction)
- zonulae occludens(tight junction)