- an erratic deflection from an intended course
- be wide open;
"the deep gaping canyon"
- deviate erratically from a set course;
"the yawing motion of the ship"
- swerve off course momentarily;
"the ship yawed when the huge waves hit it"
- The ship yawed as the heavy wave struck abeam.
- We have got control problem, yaw damper inoperative.
The captain gave the ship a sudden wide yaw to port.出自：H. Allen
The first six years of ITV saw the yaw from suicidal pessimism to inglorious financial success.出自：Listener
The canoe yawed and I braced back to equalize the weights.出自：J. Dickey
- yaw:yaw v. 偏航 英英解释:名词yaw:1. an erratic deflection from an intended course同义词：swerve动词yaw:1. be wide open…