- [U] (坠毁物)残片，碎片；残骸 the broken parts of a destroyed thing
the remaining parts of something that has been wrecked;
"they searched the wreckage for signs of survivors"
- Pieces of the wreckage were cast up on the beach.
- Wreckage from the plane was scattered over a wide area.
- For me, therefore, Meursault is not a piece of social wreckage, but a poor and naked man enamored of a sun that leaves no shadows.
- The wreckage slowly drifted away.
- They hauled him clear of the wreckage.
After storms the woods were filled with a wreckage of broken branches.出自： H. E. Bates