characteristic or suggestive of woods;
"a fresh woodsy fragrance"
abounding in trees;
"an arboreous landscape"
"violets in woodsy shady spots"
"a woody area near the highway"
- I like the woodsy atmosphere of this restaurant.
- She like the woodsy atmosphere of this restaurant.
- Denny, Robin, and Woodsy's house is the place th[......
- The woodsy site where the bones were found is known as Duffy's Cut.
- Maggie: Gee Mike, I didn't realize you were such a woodsy kind of guy.
- Trim off the woodsy bottoms of the asparagus stalks and cut asparagus stalks in half. Reserve the spear parts for other use. Dice the lower portion of the asparagus.