- n. 卷；线圈
- adj. 蜿蜒的；弯曲的
the act of winding or twisting;
"he put the key in the old clock and gave it a good wind"
marked by repeated turns and bends;
"a tortuous road up the mountain"
"winding roads are full of surprises"
"had to steer the car down a twisty track"
of a path e.g.;
"rambling forest paths"
"the river followed its wandering course"
"a winding country road"
- The winder will consist of an air expanded winding mandrel.
- It adopts double working position for winding,unwinding and sealing.
- As the winding insulation has aged,the value is close to zero.
- Still they lead me back to the long and winding road.
- I went home along a winding mountain path.
- winding sheet 裹尸布
- wind 风
- bar winding 条形绕法,条形绕组...
- wave winding 波形绕组,波形绕法...
- banked winding 重叠绕法,叠绕线圈...
- exciting winding 励磁绕组,激励线圈...
- series winding 串激绕组,串激绕法...
- armature winding 电枢绕组
- shunt winding 分路绕组
- compound winding 复绕组,复激绕法,复...
- parallel winding 并联绕组,并绕...
- field winding 激励绕组,励磁绕组,...
- bias winding 偏压绕组,辅助磁化线...
- primary winding 原绕组
- winding machine 绕线机,络纱机,提升...
- winding drum 提升绞筒,缠索轮,卷...
- bifilar winding 双线无感线圈,双线绕...
- winding pitch 绕组节距
- spiral winding 螺线绕法,螺旋绕组,...
- damper winding 阻尼线圈,阻尼绕组...
The stream-like windings of that glorious street.出自： Wordsworth
Happy exploration of the winding alleys and steep narrow streets.出自： S. Townsend