- The White Tara (Sanskrit: Sitatara; Tibetan: Sgrol-dkar) was incarnated as the Chinese princess.
- The Three Buddhas of Longevity are represented by Amitayus, White Tara and Vijaya.
- The Three Buddhas of Longevity are represened by Amitayus, White Tara and Vijaya.
- The practice of White Tara is performed in to prolong life, cut off the root of transmigration, and to prevent all demons, miseries and diseases.
- White Tara is the embodiment of compassion, granting good health and longevity so that we can have more time to practice without the obstacle of sickness.
- White is the color of purity and therefore the White Tara symbolizes immaculacy, and because of her association with Avalokieshvara, compassion as well.