- The White Nun reddened.'What nonsense!'she said, though not unkindly.
- The White Nun stroked its bark with a trembling hand.He could see the tears rolling down her cheeks.
- Meanwhile young Sir Zheng was in great form, holding forth to the White Nun and the enraptured Green Girl in a voice that could be heard all over the restaurant.
- After they had been travelling for another mile or two, the White Nun told Trinket that they should find some quiet, out-of-the-way place where they could stop and interrogate their prisoner.
- I heard John was the republican's great white hope.
- The land is laid down with red or white clover.