- In the winter of 1952, a milky white fog rolled into the city.
- A dense, white fog was drifting slowly in our direction, and banked itself up like a wall.
- A dense,white fog was drifting slowly in our direction,and banked itself up like a wall.
- When the sun rose in the morning, there was a white fog, very warm and clammy, and more blinding than the night.
- Through the melody and guitar sound, we can imagine being immersed in dense white fog of hot spring village and can almost see the tearful, lonely guitarist as he serenades the moon.
伴随旋律, 我们彷佛置身温泉乡弥漫的白色湮雾中, 看见那位对月弹唱, 暗自流泪的吉他歌手, 也感受他重游旧地的孤单, 落寞心情。
- Green grass withers and white fog is misted