small to medium-sized tree of Australia and Tasmania having smooth white to light-grey bark shedding in patches or strips
spreading American ash with leaves pale green or silvery beneath and having hard brownish wood
- You see as white ash, flowing from the burning temple.
- Burn all wood to white ash, grind small coals to ash between your gloved hands, thoroughly soak with water, and scatter the remains over a large area away from camp.
- TVH has also designed some furniture; the green bock-tables, the hexagon tables in white ash and stell/carrara, the museum bench, library shelves.
- Aerial views yesterday showed towns that seemed to have been bombed, once-sturdy houses flattened, white ash covering the landscape.
- Our company mainly produce fancy plywood, flooring, wooden door, and we have 25 years in exporing business. Mainly using Red Oak, maple, birch, and white ash.
- A complete ceramic pipe was uncovered to the west of the north ditch, underneath it were large amounts of white ash and brick fragments, the soil was very solid.