- Whip egg whites till soft peaks are formed. The egg whites will curve, once the whisk is taken out of the mixing bowl. This is called soft consistency.
- I can easily whip you up some scrambled eggs.
- The cream is made by whipping egg yolks and sugar together until the yolk is almost white, adding hot milk little by little, and cooking in a double boiler.
- The cruel master beat his slaves with a whip.
- Whip the eggs and sugar into a stiff cream.
- The army rode with whip and spur to their rescue.