- "Those who suffered grave loss made no complaint and whinge.
- I don't whinge like some hired mute from Lalouette's.
- Now when people ask me "Are you published?" I don’t get huffy and whinge about "the state of the publishing industry.
- When one of your players is unhappy about one of your transfer dealings then you can expect him to have a whinge.
- People who “whinge” about crime are told that they should leave the country; those who do leave are called traitors.
- Wow, look at them! It's only five minutes into the game and they are already puscy whing and shoving.
The door whinged and Heath came in.出自： B. Pearson
Gamblers shouldn't whinge when they lose.出自： A. Taylor
To stop whingeing about low morale.出自：Times Educational Supplement