laboratory glassware; a shallow glass dish used as an evaporating surface or to cover a beaker
a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
- The following test takes it through wide temperature variations in a damp environment, to ensure the total absence of water condensation inside the watch glass.
- Please keep the watch for me while I go swimming.
- Have a glass of beer to rinse your dinner down.
- I referred to my watch for the exact time.
- He glimpsed at my new watch and said it was a good bargain.
- He looked through a pane of glass.