- And we're going to warm down with a tango.
- Outbound Price Driven warming down, Southeast Asia, Europe to become "hot.
- The players who started yesterday's game undertook a light workout, warming down and stretching before taking part in some football tennis.
- Next time you have 42 minutes to spare - 20 minutes to warm up, 12 minutes to run, 10 to warm down - aim to achieve around 2,300 metres as a minimum in a 12-minute continuous run.
下次您有42 分钟饶恕- 20 分钟做准备, 12 分钟跑, 10 温暖下来- 打算达到大约2,300 米作为一个极小值在12 分钟连续的奔跑。
- The air in the garden was warm and fragrant.
- Have a glass of beer to rinse your dinner down.