动词 warm up:
run until the normal working temperature is reached
become more friendly or open
get warm or warmer
cause to do preliminary exercises so as to stretch the muscles
make one's body limber or suppler by stretching, as if to prepare for strenuous physical activity
- You need to zip up the party with some fancy music.
- If granulated tin is used the reaction may have to be initiated by careful warming.
- His ear okayed the sounds as the engine warmed up.
- Don't forget to warm the car up for a few minutes before you start.
- The athletes are warming up before the game.
- Christensen does his usual push-ups to warm up.