- Penman expatiates the instances of using dissipating method in different phase of warm diseases in order to analyze the function of this method.
- By syndrome differentiation dissipating method is fully used to treat warm diseases in defensive phase, qi phase, nutrient phase and blood phase.
- Being used in warm diseases with thirst, pink eyes, throat inflammation, jaundice, whopping cough, asthma, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation, boils and bunacles.
- Seasonal Febrile Disease (warm disease) is a clinical science of medicine that studys the occurrence, progress, diagnosis and treatment of febrile diseases that occurs in the four seasons.
- They used ejection in cold damage or preferred cool acrid exterior-resolving method to warm acrid ones like ephedra and cinnamon twig in warm disease.
- The air in the garden was warm and fragrant.