- The air in the garden was warm and fragrant.
- A transistorize radio takes no time to warm up.
- It is warm enough for you to play out of doors.
- My brother is always at my father's beck and call.
- She lay flat on her back in the warm sunshine.
- The room was furnished in warm reds and browns.
warmup warm warming moxibustion apparatus warm enclosure placing method warm-up temperature control warming lung to reduce phlegm Warming Yang to Expel Coldness warming lung to eliminate cold Warm wishes at Thanksgiving. Warm lith adverse circumstance Warming temperature difference warming eyes with rubbed palms