- One clear illustration of this is the fact that war hysteria increases in intensity as one rises in the social scale.
- It is precisely in the Inner Party that war hysteria and hatred of the enemy are strongest.
- If that was not bad enough, Islamabad has gone on the offensive and whipped up a war hysteria that New Delhi has studiously stayed clear of despite being provoked.
- The war was lost because of a shortage of munitions.
- The mayor is confident the war against crime will be won.
- The hope of a short war went glimmering.