- This playwright is very popular now.
- He is a very popular folk singer.
- This is a very popular name for a girl.
- Portable telephones are very popular nowadays.
- It's very popular.
- That film's really clicked with young people, it's very popular.
- That film's really clicked with young people; it's very popular.
- Her charm of manner made her very popular.
very few very very complicated state function very fast simulated reannealing Very critical diseased children very high resolution radiometer very high-density lipoprotein Very late antigen receptor site Very Long Baseline Intervention very high frequency transmitter Very fast loading of missions. very cleverly masked emotions.