- [C] 交通工具,车辆 conveyance such as a car, lorry, cart, etc. used for transporting goods or people
- [C] 传播媒介,手段 means by which thought, feeling, etc. can be expressed
- [C] 太空交通工具 structure for transport in space
- a conveyance that transports people or objects
- a medium for the expression or achievement of something;
"his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"
"a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"
"the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
- any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
- any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
- No entry for vehicle!
- It is time for the yearly check of vehicle safety.
- Television has become an important vehicle for spreading political ideas.
- It subsequently evolved into an even more complex investment vehicle.
- Language is the vehicle of thought.
No vehicles are permitted into the park.
Air is the vehicle of sound.
News paper may be used as a vehicle for propaganda.
If the water..be the vehicle of this disease.出自：J. Moore
They viewed the tea as a vehicle of an unconstitutional tax.出自：J. Morse
Three major vehicles of therapy: prayers, surgery, and drugs.出自：M. C. Gerald
- vehicle:vehicle n. 交通工具, 车辆, 媒介物, 传达手段Google提供的广告…