- [C] 交通工具,车辆 conveyance such as a car, lorry, cart, etc. used for transporting goods or people
- [C] 传播媒介,手段 means by which thought, feeling, etc. can be expressed
- [C] 太空交通工具 structure for transport in space
a conveyance that transports people or objects
a medium for the expression or achievement of something;
"his editorials provided a vehicle for his political views"
"a congregation is a vehicle of group identity"
"the play was just a vehicle to display her talents"
any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it
any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.) that can transmit infectious agents from one person to another
- No entry for vehicle!
- It is time for the yearly check of vehicle safety.
- Subway is a convenient vehicle for those white collars.
- Television has become an important vehicle for spreading political ideas.
- It subsequently evolved into an even more complex investment vehicle.
- Language is the vehicle of thought.
- No vehicles are permitted into the park.
- Air is the vehicle of sound.
- News paper may be used as a vehicle for propaganda.
If the water..be the vehicle of this disease.出自： J. Moore
They viewed the tea as a vehicle of an unconstitutional tax.出自： J. Morse
Three major vehicles of therapy: prayers, surgery, and drugs.出自： M. C. Gerald