- adj. 不和善的；不仁慈的
- adv. 刻薄地；冷酷无情地
lacking in sympathy and kindness;
in an unkind manner or with unkindness;
"The teacher treats the children unkindly"
- He was a man of unkindly character.
- He must have taken a dislike to me from the beginning, to treat me so unkindly.
- I have treated you unkindly,how can I atone (for it)?
- She ran to him for help, but he thrust her aside unkindly.
- His cartoon scorches unkindly the politic men nowadays.
- unkind 不和善的
- nastily 污秽地
- meanly 谦卑地
- cruelly 残酷地
- wickedly 心眼坏地
- heartlessly heartless的副词...
- hurtfully 有害地
- harshly 粗糙地
- ruthlessly 无情的
- unsympathetic 不表同情的
- kindly 和蔼的