continuing forever or indefinitely;
"the ageless themes of love and revenge"
"hell's perpetual fires"
"the unending bliss of heaven"
uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing;
"the ceaseless thunder of surf"
"in constant pain"
"night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city"
"the never-ending search for happiness"
"the perpetual struggle to maintain standards in a democracy"
"man's unceasing warfare with drought and isolation"
"unremitting demands of hunger"
- Planes passed overhead with unceasing regularity.
- My admiration for you is like the unceasing flow of a river.
- Her unceasing chatter will surely lay you flat.
- She makes an unceasing effort to help others.
- The unceasing cries of the children almost drove me the limit of my patience.
Their unceasing demands for more and more pay and fringe benefits.出自： K. Vonnegut