an oblong metal coupling with a swivel at one end and an internal thread at the other into which a threaded rod can be screwed in order to form a unit that can be adjusted for length or tension
- The fracture of Turn Buckle was investigated by means of metallography and mechanical testing.
- FRACTURE ANALYSIS OF TURN BUCKLE
- Buckle the seatbelt before you turn on the car.
- No one is allowed to get his ticket out of turn.
- The teacher get a raspberry as she turn her back.
- Let's take leave of the topic and turn to another.