turn their head的用法和样例：
- In the second study, researchers approached 160 clubbers and mumbled an inaudible, meaningless utterance and waited for the subjects to turn their head and offer either their left or their right ear.
- A. Just as sunflowers turn their heads to catch every sunbeam, so too have we discovered a simple way to get more from our sun.
- Every time I went out with Ken, I could feel countless pairs of eyes glued on us. Sometimes walking past us, they would even turn their heads.
- For the mothers who incontinently turn their heads when they hear the word “Mom”, even though they know that their kids are nowhere around.
- He quickly found that children as young as four months would learn to turn their heads to right or left if the movement "switched on" a display of lights.
- They turned their heads questioningly,as if awaiting further instructions.