a circular horizontal platform that rotates a phonograph record while it is being played
a revolving tray placed on a dining table
a rotatable platform with a track; used to turn locomotives and cars
- Converyer load lower top surface and turn table made of stainless steel fordurability and ease in cleaning.
- His whole mind was concentrated on one thing only -- how to turn table on the enemy.
他的整个思想只专注在一个问题上 -- 如何反攻敌人。
- On the basis of Euler equation,dynamical equations of frames of the turn table are made,which are the base for the docking dynamics analysis of the test facility.
- STG Double-pallet contains one frame and two turn-tables, low cost and high efficiency. A/B turn table operates in turn, it is more convenient and save time.
- A theoretical analysis shows that the two high sensitive axes of the SuperSTAR accelerometer with a resolution of 10-10 m/s2 used in GRACE mission can be calibrated by rotating a spherical attracting mass with a turn table.
- The personage inside course of study thinks, turn table tennis table into a kind brand-new muti_function the household environment that furniture, stage choiceness fits little family is crucial.