- There are stroke and turn judges, administrative officials, starters, timers and referees.
- But the demand for that should be assessed by politicians, preferably local ones, who are in turn judged by their electorate.
- No one is allowed to get his ticket out of turn.
- We were summoned in turn to see the judge.
- The teacher get a raspberry as she turn her back.
- Let's take leave of the topic and turn to another.
Turnie turn turn-to-turn insulation parameter turn-by-turn position measurement turn someone's battery against himself turn up the public-address system. turn-milling combined machine center Turn disappointments into strengths. turntable ladder inclination indication Turn on the heater/air conditioner. Turn these sentences into interrogative. turn-to-turn faults in stator windings