- To deform it, turn control point on for all the surfaces.
- Does he really want to turn control of healthcare half the time over to a group that he considers stupid and venal?
- For quick truning to target of air-to-air missile (AAM) for short range dogfight in large off-boresight it is necessary to study the agile turn control law.
- Thus, the price system is a mechanism that coordinates individual, decentralized decisions which in turn control the allocation of resources in a market economy.
- Invertebrates and vertebrates store fat, which in turn controls many diverse aspects of the life cycle.
- Postmodern writers' language view has been deeply molded by postmodern thinking: man created language and is in turn controlled by language, which is doomed to be indeterminate.