- No one is allowed to get his ticket out of turn.
- The teacher get a raspberry as she turn her back.
- Let's take leave of the topic and turn to another.
- Get lathe No.9 set to turn the new piston.
- She petitioned her neighbor to turn down the radio.
- We troubled him to turn on the light.
Turnie turn turn one's battery against himself Turn right at this intersection. Turn right at the trafficlights. turntable-style material storage Turn this sentence into English. Turn left at first intersection. Turn on multiple monitor support. turntable ladder operation position turn one's stomach/make one sick Turn up the public-address system