- We turn backward(s) then rightward(s).
- Backhand: A stroke with the hand turned backward.
- Turned backward in position, direction, or order.
- When she said these things, she turned backward and beheld Jesus standing there, yet she did not know that it was Jesus.
- Jerusalem has sinned grievously; Therefore she has become an impurity. All who honored her despise her, Because they have seen her nakedness; And she groans And turns backwards.
- And so it goes, with each successive paper boy accepting an even smaller financial cut, until the route is taken over by Stinky Sullivan...whereupon the wheel begins turning backward to Mike!