- The film is flawed by slightly treacly sentiment. There is no place for sentiment in business.
- As I read each card, he nodded, as if the treacly sentiments of Hallmark had been written just for him.
- There is also huge potential to expand production: if you include its near-endless supply of treacly “ultra-heavy” oil, Venezuela has the world's biggest reserves.
- In the event, though, the Obama Show - a combination of treacly Hollywood movie and hard-edged documentary - seemed more likely to persuade than to repel.
- There is also huge potential to expand production: if you include its near-endless supply of treacly “ultraheavy” oil, Venezuela has the world's biggest reserves.
- After his lightshow ends, more sound and light emerges from the town's bars, which pump out either treacly Chinese pop or thumping Western-style music performed by earnest cover-bands.