- Heat exchanger: Any of several devices that transfer heat from a hot to a cold fluid.
- Semiconductor refrigeration is a solid state cooling method that uses holes and electrons to transfer heat.
- On the basis of experiment about quartz glass thermosyphon, performance of thermosyphon to transfer heat is analyzed .
- Such a surface constantly emits infrared radiation, which can transfer heat to anything that is nearby.
- The system is designed for transferring heat from the reactor core.
- Thermal conductivity is also higher, so parts that get hot, like engine blocks, will be able to transfer heat more efficiently.