- The total phenolics content in leaves was highest when extracting by methanol other than different solvents.
- During two weeks that anthocyanin begined to accumulate, flavonoid and total phenol decreased.
- Comparing the antioxidant contents of moringa with other crops, moringa had higher contents of MDA, total phenolics and total flavonoids.
- The content of total phenolics, total flavonoids and hypericin for St.John’s wort extracted in water decreased by increasing the extract time.
- In conclusion, the contents of total phenolics, total flavonoids and anti-oxidation capacity in moringa were higher than in other crops studied.
- Improved technological process could decrease content of total phenolics and degree of oxidation and brown of leaf tissue, and markedlg increase precessing quality ...