- =Toxoplasma，Other viruses，Rubella，Cytomegalovirus，Herpesvirus 弓形体病-其它病因-风疹-巨细胞病毒-单纯性疱疹综合征
- [C]手电筒 a small electric light carried in the hand
- [C]火把,火炬 a mass of burning material tied to a stick and carried by hand to give light
a light usually carried in the hand; consists of some flammable substance
tall-stalked very woolly mullein with densely packed yellow flowers; ancient Greeks and Romans dipped the stalks in tallow for funeral torches
a small portable battery-powered electric lamp
a burner that mixes air and gas to produce a very hot flame
burn maliciously, as by arson;
"The madman torched the barns"
- He turned on the torch to look for his keys.
- Shine your torch into the drawer.
- The torch flared in the darkness.
- His emblems are the spear and the burning torch.
- The kids were shining a torch into the black hole.
- The rioters began to torch the buildings.
- The burglar shone his torch into the dark room.
- The campers lit torches from the campfire.
- carry a torch for
对(某人)钟情be in love with sb
- pine torch 松枝火把
Torches made of..stakes and rags soaked in..turpentine.出自： W. Styron
Follow the jerking moon of her torch's beam.出自： P. D. James