a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow);
"he warned me with a jab with his finger"
"he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
- But that does not mean Kobe is thrusting the entire offensive responsibility to the rest of the team.
- The general structural framework of the Lemachang large-size independent silver deposit is a thrusting nappe structural system.
- The reducing is achieved by lifting the needle forcefully and rapidly while thrusting the needle gently and slowly.
- He kept on thrusting against the mattress, but now his shoulders shook with his frustrated sobs.
- Thrusting forward,he asked the famous singer for his signature.
- These elegant women suddenly all became crazy, clawing and thrusting.