- 沉思的,思考的 thinking deeply
- 体贴的,关心的 paying attention to the wishes, feelings, needs, etc. of other people
- having intellectual depth;
"a deeply thoughtful essay"
- exhibiting or characterized by careful thought;
"a thoughtful paper"
- acting with or showing thought and good sense;
"a sensible young man"
- taking heed; giving close and thoughtful attention;
"heedful of the warnings"
"so heedful a writer"
"heedful of what they were doing"
- considerate of the feelings or well-being of others
- He had a thoughtful look on his face.
- The young girl in the picture has a thoughtful and solemn mien.
- It's most thoughtful of you.
- A thoughtful present is always appreciated.
He had a thoughtful look on his face.
You're a very thoughtful person.
Why are you so quiet and thoughtful today?
She is thoughtful for her friends.
You should be more thoughtful of your safety.
It was thoughtful of you to send me the gift.
Her calm and thoughtful look.出自：W. Black
Richey was watching me in silence, very thoughtful.出自：G. M. Fraser
- thoughtful, considerate
这两个词的共同意思是“为(他人)着想”。1.前者主要指某人能设身处地为他人着想,并给予同情或谅解; 后者主要指某人对他人很关怀,主动做一些有助于他人幸福或快乐的事。2.前者可作表语或定语,通常都指人; 后者作表语时,通常指人,作定语时,可指人也可指物。
- thoughtful:thoughtful adj. 深思的, 有思想性的, 体贴的, 关切的 英英解释:形容词thoughtful:1. having intellectual depth2. exhibiting or…