- 彻底的 complete in every way
- [A]十足的 being fully or completely
- 考虑周到的 (of a person) careful with regard to detail
painstakingly careful and accurate;
"our accountant is thorough"
performed comprehensively and completely;
"an exhaustive study"
"made a thorough search"
- I gave the radio a thorough inspection before buying it.
- We are trying to get a thorough understanding of the government's fiscal policy.
- She underwent a thorough examination at the hospital.
- We gave our room a thorough cleaning the next day.
- Your car is badly damaged. It needs a thorough overhaul.
- He doesn't have a thorough grasp of the problem.
- That has been a thorough waste of time.
- The film was a thorough success.
- He made a thorough investigation of the case.
- I like a dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough.
- His thorough knowledge and competence were recognized.
- When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.
- She had a more thorough conviction of his talents.
- She is not brilliant, but she is thorough.
- Give the room a thorough clean.
- He is a thorough fool.
- The new employee seems to be a very thorough worker.
- She's very thorough.
- He is thorough in his work.
- He was even more thorough about reading the article.
A thorough knowledge of the world.出自： Goldsmith
His education had ceased at sixteen, and he wanted mine to be more thorough.出自： A. C. Boult
He was good at diagnosing, and very thorough.出自： E. O
The doctor..had given Janet a thorough examination.出自： M. Hocking