- 指性别不详的人时，用以代替 him 或 her
- 他〔她,它〕们 they
- A feeling of resentment urged him to abandon them.
- Don't bend the wires down, it'll break them.
- If anyone arrives early, ask them to wait.
- If a customer came in before I get back, ask them to wait.
He is speaking to them.
It is a secret between them and me.
I gave it to them.
The winners,Bob and she, treated the losers, them and us.
It is them.
I came earlier than them.
Them go to the United States!
If anybody phones, tell them I'm busy.
- every one of them毫无例外
- knock them in the aisles大受观众欢迎...
- love them and leave them始乱终弃
- There's no love lost between them他们彼此之间毫无感情...
- deal them off the arm端饭端菜,侍候别人吃...
- not a pin to choose between them完全一样
- have them rolling in the aisle使捧腹大笑
- There goes but a pair of shears between them.他们俩真是无独有偶。...
- as … as they make them极端…
- rock them in the aisles演得很成功
- lay them in the aisles演得很成功
- roll them in the aisles演得很成功
They had always sounded plausible when he described them.出自：G. Greene
She was invited with Paul to their houses but never got to know them well.出自：I. Murdoch
Why should he give them what they wanted?出自：E. Baker
There was a photograph of the three of them.出自：W. S. Maugham
People were uneasy when she spoke to them.出自：D. Barnes
- them为复数第三人称的宾格形式,在句中可单独用作宾语,也可用作并列宾语,有时也可用作宾语的同位语,在非正式文体中也可用作表语或用于than, as之后。在感叹句中them还可用作主语,起强调作用。them有时也可代替him或her。
- ☆ 直接源自古斯堪的那维亚语的thiem，意为他们。
- them:them pron. [they 的宾格] 他们, 她们, 它们习惯用语and them [口]等人…