- Mr. Harper was also asked about white-collar crime in the wake of fraud and theft charges laid this week against Montreal financial planner Earl Jones.
- Tsukada, a former accounting official at a transport company, was arrested on theft charges along with her unemployed 32-year-old suitor, Masafumi Hirosawa.
- Riddell was jailed Tuesday and faces a charge of unauthorized practice of law. Prosecutor Stephen S. Snook said he also hopes to file identity theft charges.
- Police preferred charges against him for theft.
- If you steal, you are chargeable with theft.
- The neighbors proceeded against him for theft.