- [U]网球运动 a game for two people or two pairs of people who use rackets to hit a small soft ball backwards and forwards across a low net dividing a specially marked level court
a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
- Do you play tennis?
- I'm just a rabbit at tennis.
- I won the tennis tournament.
- I want to buy a new tennis bat.
- They were adversaries in the tennis match.
- He hit the tennis ball over the net.
- Some of my friends develop their arm muscles by playing tennis.
- He finds tennis demanding too much exertion.
- The fast game of tennis soon exhausted the two players.
- He is a professional tennis player.
- He made a monkey of me on the tennis court.
- It was obvious that he would lose the tennis game.
- ☆ 14世纪中期进入英语，直接源自古法语的tenez，意为接住。
- lawn tennis 草地网球