- There is a telephone on the desk.
- A kite dangles from a telephone wire.
- Let me note down your address and telephone number.
- You may leave your key at the reception desk.
- The desk telephone began to ring.
- He banged into a telephone booth and hurt his leg.
telephone fax telephone telephone transmission equivalent Telephone Order Processing System telephone teletypewriter exchange telephone system program language Telephone Consumer Protection Act telephone of key telephone system telephone traffic metering device telephone passive optical network telephone-type data transmission telephone of secretarial equipment