the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
- The enamel of her teeth is very white.
- He usually has a cigar vised in his teeth.
- by the skin of one's teeth 恰好
- cut one's teeth on 见习
- false teeth 假牙
- take the bit in one's teeth 脱出控制
- armed to the teeth 全副武装
- with the skin of one's teeth by the ski...
- escape by the skin of one's teeth 幸免于难
- set someone's teeth on edge 使某人牙根发酸, 使...
- tie a knot with one's tongue that cannot be untied with one's teeth 结婚
- tooth 牙齿
- buck teeth 暴牙
- cast something in someone's teeth 以某事嘲骂某人...
- kick in the teeth 粗暴对待,草率从事...
- dig one's grave with one's teeth 为嘴伤生
- have the bit in one's teeth 脱缰逃跑
- pull someone's teeth draw someo...
- have the bit between one's teeth 全力以赴; 独立承担...
- keep one's tongue between one's teeth 守口如瓶
- show one's teeth 发怒
- in the teeth of 不管(不顾