- Objective To determine the content of the taurocholic acid in Shedanchuanbei solution by TLCS.
- The anti-inflammatory effects of Taurocholic Acid on acute and chronic inflammation were studied with several kinds of animal models.
- Taurocholic salt-phospholipid-cholesterol-water solubilized systems were used to investigate the physical/chemical behavior of bile.
- Methods Fifteen dogs were used and the ANP models were induced by retrograde ductal injection of mixture of 5%taurocholic acid and autologous bile.
- Keywords taurocholic acid;antipyretic;mechanism;
- Studies on Antipyretic Effect and its Mechanism of Taurocholic Acid