take a lift的用法和样例：
- It was possible to take a lift to the roof to see the many spires of the cathedral (left and centre), then work down the spiralling staircase (right).
- Hop in, I'll give you a lift to the station.
- Can I hitch a lift with you as far as the station?
- He gave me a lift to the station.
- Give him a lift: he's too small to see anything.
- I want to take a lift.
take a lift的相关资料：
Takeori take Take advantage of early-bird discounts. Take Away English --Wimbledon Warm-up take precautions against natural calamities Take responsibility in exporting product. take remedial measures against unemployment take sb's pulse/temperature/blood pressure take a photograph/picture/snapshot of sb/sth