having a tail of a specified kind; often used in combination
- His feeble excuses soon tailed off (into silence).
- He tailed the spy to his hotel.
- The actor's voice tailed away as he forgot his lines.
- A rounded eyelike marking, as on the tail of a peacock.
- Some boys tailed after the parade.
- Just at that point a devil let him have the feel of his tailed whip and cried: "Move on, you pimp, you can't cash in on women here!"
- swallow-tailed coat 燕尾服
- white-tailed deer (=whitetai...
- rat-tailed 鼠尾状的
- tail 后部
- swallow-tailed 燕尾状的
- ring-tailed 尾部有环纹的...
- -tailed 表示"有...尾巴...
- bright-eyed 眼睛亮晶晶的...
- fat-tailed sheep 肥尾羊
- long-tailed pair 差动放大器
- long-tailed anchovy 凤尾鱼
- tailed peak 拖尾峰
- one-tailed test 单侧检验
- two-tailed test 双尾检验
- two tailed test 正反测验
- tailed coil 端头板直的带卷...
- boat tailed 有流线型尾部的(双尖...
- bright-eyed and bushy-tailed 警觉地准备做某事...