profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger;
"expletives were deleted"
- A profane word or phrase; a swearword.
- A profane word or phrase;a swearword.
- Or would we ever use God's name as a swearword?
- "I shouted a big swearword into the radio," he explained."Of course I was pissed off.
- Don't always feel you've gotten injustice.Don't say swearword about your ex-employer.
- Where did u hear it?If it's from Hong Kong (the place, not me), then it's a swearword.
从哪听来的? 如果是从香港(地名;不是指我); 那就是脏话了.