naturally having skin of a dark color;
"a dark-skinned beauty"
"gold earrings gleamed against her dusky cheeks"
"a smile on his swarthy face"
"`swart' is archaic"
- Alice is to be basking swart, she seems to have been to stay several months in Med.
- Price policy is widely used by the TPL companies which lead to the swart competition.
- This smallish green has a couple of challenging pin positions, should you need to know when to attack and when to play swart and safe.
- Meanwhile it also studied the feasible tools and methods used in project plan and schedule control, such as SWOT analysis, SWART principle, WBS etc. in this paper.
- Randy Swart, founder of the Bicycle Helmet Safety Institute, asserts that studies such as Walker's run the risk of misleading cyclists as to the effectiveness of helmets.
- In agreement with Swart are officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who point out that helmets are considered an effective way to help prevent head injuries from bicycle mishaps.