(of a situation) characterized by or causing suspense
undecided or characterized by indecisiveness
- A foreign exchange crisis is looming over the economy as the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) suspen...
- Test solution was prepared by adding suitable amount of agar solution into the suspen sion, then injected into air-acetylene flame for determination.
- The behavior of the suspen dome is theoretically investigated by employing a nonlinear finite element method in this study.
- She said that she wouldn't tell me the truth, that just heightened my curiosity about the suspensive story.
- The amount of radioisotope was determined in water, suspensive substance, 14CO2 absorbent solution and XAD-2 resin.
- Third, leap month, way of balance, includes a kind of suspensive remedy and intervention.