- Suretyship of joint and several liability.
- Unless the suretyship contract provides otherwise.
- The modes of guaranty as provided by this Law are suretyship, mortgage, pledge, lien and deposit.
- If a suretyship contract does not contain all the particulars specified in the preceding paragraph, the particulars omitted may be added by amendment.
- Suretyship contract would be null and void not only because of being null and void of the principal contract but also because of its own.
- If a branch of an enterprise as a legal person has a power of attorney from the legal person, it may provide a suretyship within the scope of authority.