having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
certain to occur; destined or inevitable- Benjamin Franklin
physically secure or dependable
reliable in operation or effect
(of persons) worthy of trust or confidence
infallible or unfailing
certain not to fail
impossible to doubt or dispute
- I think so; in fact, I am quite sure.
- He likes to be sure of his bodily comforts.
- I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.
- Sure, his dad is a lush, but he's always the life of the party.
- It is no fun betting on a sure thing.
- The surest way to hit woman's heart is to take aim kneel.