- But not for Daniel. He popped another piece of mint candy into his mouth and brought this round of International Meeting to a successful end.
- Nepenthe Lo (AECON Yr 3), President of the Organizing Committee was moved to see the programme came to a successful end and that HKBU students did care about the world.
筹委会主席卢骏铭 (应用经济学三年级) 很开心看到饥馑十二圆满结束，但更开心的是发现浸大学生愿意关心世界。
- Earlier in the day, Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whiteman told reporters that the successful end to the standoff could discourage future attacks on commercial ships sailing the Indian Ocean.
- Every successful person has a painful story, Every painful stroy has a successful ending.
- Put through To bring to a successful end
- Success and wealth transformed his character.