- [U] 贮存,贮藏 storing of goods, etc.
- [U] 储藏处,仓库 a place for storing goods
the act of storing something
a depository for goods;
"storehouses were built close to the docks"
the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
(computer science) the process of storing information in a computer memory or on a magnetic tape or disk
an electronic memory device;
"a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
depositing in a warehouse;
"they decided to reposition their furniture in a recommended repository in Brooklyn"
"my car is in storage"
"publishers reduced print runs to cut down the cost of warehousing"
- The best place for storage of money is a bank.
- The cave can be used for storage.
- You should place the goods in storage.
- His furniture is in storage while he finds a new house.
- The management accept full responsibility for loss of goods in storage.
- How much will you have to pay the warehouse for storage?
- You have to pay storage for your furniture.
- The data in the storage has been encoded.
- You'd better locate and load a quantity of data from storage.
- The fish should be kept in cold storage.
- storage battery 蓄电池
- storage heater 蓄热加热器
- cold storage 冷藏器
- accumulator 累加器
- multiple virtual storage 多虚拟存储
- in storage 贮藏
- optical disk storage 光盘存储器
- disk storage 磁盘存储
- storage stability 贮存安定性,耐储存性...
- active storage 主动式存储(器),正...
- permanent storage 永久存储器,永恒性存...
- storage medium 存储介质,记录材料,...
- storage cycle 存储周期
- flood storage 蓄洪
- dead storage 备用库存,长期储存...
- storage life 保存期限
- water storage 水上贮木,储水量...
- data storage 存储数据
- energy storage 能量储备
- mass storage 大容量存贮器...